Byrna supports our heroes. Military, First-Responders and Teachers receive 10% off. (*restrictions apply, discount taken at checkout)
- The Byrna TCR Launcher has a maximum speed of 330 feet per second (295 FPS average)
- The Byrna TCR Launcher has a maximum kinetic energy of 15.2 joules (12.1 joules average)
The Byrna TCR Less-Lethal Launcher is powered by a 12 gram CO2 cylinder.
- The Byrna TCR launcher will not function with an 8 gram CO2 cylinder.
- ** Byrna does not recommend the use of the Crosman brand 12 gram CO2 cylinders in your launcher as they may not puncture correctly.
- ** Use of non Byrna 12 gram CO2 cylinders may require adjustment of the CO2 tuning port as not all CO2 cartridges are the same length.
The Byrna TCR Launcher will fire up to 19 shots per 12 gram CO2 cylinder.
One of the most important things that sets Byrna's TCR launcher apart from the competition is Byrna's patented puncture technology. This enables the TCR to puncture on the first trigger pul and fire on the second trigger pull.
Why is this important? It is important because it allows your TCR launcher
to sit for days, weeks, months or even years and still be ready to fire with 2 quick pulls of the trigger. Most other launchers pierce the CO2 cannister when it is loaded. Once pierced, the CO2 will start to leak out, fully discharging over the next 24 to 48 hours, leaving the launcher inoperable. The alternative is not to load the CO2 until it is needed, however, in that case, the launcher
will not be ready to use when it is needed. It is like carrying a gun without bullets in the magazine.
With the TCR launcher, you can leave your rifle fully loaded, knowing
that it will be ready to fire when needed without fear of the CO2 having leaked out.
The Byrna TCR Less-Lethal Compact Rifle has an effective range of up to 75 feet.
Checkout the TCR Launcher Accessories Page for a list of all accessory items compatible with the TCR.