BYRNA BAD GUY REPELLENT
ONE OF THE GNARLIEST SELF-DEFENSE SPRAYS ON THE MARKET — GIVE 'EM HELL
Introducing BYRNA BAD GUY REPELLENT consisting of a potent formula of Tear Gas + Hell Pepper + Attacker Tracker UV DYE that will make the BAD GUYS regret their BAD intentions while giving law enforcement and victims a way to identify them.
GIVE 'EM HELL...
Attacks the central nervous system restricting breathing, impairing vision, filling nasal cavities with mucus, and causing the affected skin area to feel like it’s on fire. Quickly immobilizes and incapacitates an attacker on contact.
A special THANK YOU to the Galveston, TX Police Department and their brave cadets for volunteering to experience the devastating effects of the BYRNA BAD GUY REPELLENT.
BYRNA HELL PEPPER BAD GUY REPELLANT IS A STRONG IRRITANT AFFECTING EYES, RESPIRATORY AREAS AND SKIN.
The active ingredients are approximately 2% Oleoresin Capsicum , 1.4% Major Capsaicanoids, UV Dye in a non-flammable vehicle.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Hold the unit securely in hand, place thumb on trigger
- Spray the attacker directly in the face, ear-to-ear
- Focus on spraying the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Warning: Federal regulations prohibit transportation by civil passenger aircraft
- Keep out of reach of children
- Replace after expiration date
Byrna BGR Hell Pepper (2 oz)
- Regular price
- Unit price
Personal Defense Sprays are illegal in the following states: New York, Alaska and Hawaii.